Due to the virtual nature of the conference, we are only accepting Electronic Posters (EPosters) in PDF format.
Printed posters or photographs of printed posters will NOT be accepted.
Poster Submission Deadline: 08 September 2021
The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
• It is recommended to keep the title of the poster same as in the submitted abstract. Poster size and format
• Poster must be submitted in PDF format in a single page with A0 size.
• It is recommended to make your poster in PowerPoint (Landscape or Portrait) and then save it as a PDF and load via the congress page using your login • Make sure that you do not exceed the limit file size of 4Mb.
• The top of the Poster should display, in 18 Bold (Times New Roman) font style, the following information: Title of your Paper, Name(s) of the Author(s) and Affiliation(s).
• Kindly use both UPPER and lower case letters for general content, as all-capital text is difficult to read. It is recommended to use 14 Times New Roman font style for the content of the poster.
• Make sure there is enough contrast between the color of the text and the poster’s background.
• Text should be in ENGLISH only.
• Make sure that the specific sections (such as background, methods, results, and conclusions) are easy to locate in the poster.
• Try to keep the text easy to read and concise. The poster should have a clear message, a logical layout and be easy to comprehend.
• Avoid the use of full sentences and rather use short text in bullet point format.
• Avoid using watermarks that may detract from the readability of your poster.
• Illustrations are the most important part of the poster and will attract the most attention. Colorful charts and graphs are the easiest to read. Explanatory illustrations should be used instead of text whenever possible.
• Use only static images and do not embed any videos or animation in your poster.
• Try to utilize the space on your poster as creatively as you can to attract the audience and make sure that the images are easy to understand.
For those that wish, additionally to PDF file for the poster, the platform will accept a short video for the presenting author to show the results. The size of the video must be 50Mb at most with a maximum presentation time of 5 minutes. Feel free to produce a video that could convey in an objective way the results of your work. The participants will be able to see the poster and watch the video at any time. However, the presenting authors must be available at the virtual space to answer questions at their poster session.
HOW TO UPLOAD THE POSTER AND THE VIDEO ON CONGRESS PLATFORM